You manage everything in your life like a boss! Your schedule, your closet, your lawn… So why not your finances? Why churn through four different credit cards with high variable interest rates when Cedar Point has a low fixed rate credit card? Transfer your balances to Cedar Point and save on interest in the long run.
Have you made that all-important New Years Resolution to save money and pay down debt? Then don’t slowly chip away at that debt. A low rate credit card is perfect for the New Year because it means you can pay down your interest faster and get back to “business as usual”. Cedar Point offers a low fixed rate credit card that can help you save money. Here's how:
- Make it simple: turn multiple payments into one payment
- Lock in a low rate: Cedar Point offers consistently low rates
- Fixed rate: there is no penalty rate or variable rate
- Pay it down: with a lower rate, you can pay down debt faster
- No balance transfer fee: so you can concentrate on saving
Here's a pretty stunning visual of what your monthly interest savings might look like by switching to Cedar Point.
||Before a Balance Transfer
What does it mean? In the scenario above, your monthly payment would be reduced by $18. And you'd be saving over $30 on interest alone. Over time, that really adds up. So consider transferring your balance to a Cedar Point credit card today!
Simplify and pay it down. Money managed.