To learn more about our hours, how to make an appointment, using the mobile app, and our surcharge-free network of ATMs, visit our COVID-19 Response page.
TAKE ME THERE
Cedar Point Resources
We have several options available to assist our membership at a time like this. We want to remind you that we also provide products and services that may help, such as:
- Credit Cards – Fixed annual percentage rate as low as 7.00%
- Debit Cards – $2000.00 limit per day on purchases. $500.00 limit per day for ATM withdrawals. These limits assume that funds are available in the account.
- 33,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. There are 15 surcharge-free ATMs in Calvert, 29 in Charles and 37 in St. Mary’s, as well as ATMs at each branch.
Maryland State Resources
- RELIEF Act - The RELIEF Act of 2021 was signed into law on February 15, 2021, and includes more than $1 billion in tax relief and economic stimulus for struggling families and small businesses who are suffering as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- State guidance for businesses includes information on business closures & restrictions, financial assistance & taxes, employer & worker assistance, licensing & permitting, and other helpful resources.
St. Mary's County Resources
- St. Mary's County Covid-19 Small Business and Nonprofit Relief Fund - This $2 million grant program helps local small businesses and nonprofits pay expenses that occur in the ordinary course of business. Small businesses and nonprofits with annual revenues under $3 million that have experienced a drop in revenue of at least 30% are eligible to apply.
CDC & OSHA Resources
Interim Guidance for Businesses & Employers – use this to plan and responded to COVID-19. Please visit the CDC’s page for businesses to access resources on how to prepare your workplace, reduce transmission among employees, maintain healthy business operations, and maintain a healthy work environment.
OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 - helps classify risk levels for specific job categories, provides guidance for workers traveling abroad, and gives steps to reduce exposure risks for employees.